Huwebes, Enero 4, 2007

That's PFC Twycross to you, civie!

Well, I talked with the recruiter all yesterday. Due to me college credit, they will let me right in a Private First Class (E3), skipping the ranks of E1 and E2. I guess staying in college as long as I did payed off a little bit. I'm heading up to Spokane next Wednesday, where I will take the ASVAB (the aptitude test), have my physical, airborne physical, and then be sworn in. I anticipate leaving for basic in about a month or so.

My MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) should be determined tomorrow. The current plan is to go Infantry, and then attend Airborne school.

In any case, once I go to basic, don't expect any updates from me for at least 17 or 18 weeks, perhaps longer. Just a heads up.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento